diabetes management program
Giving yOu the “Taste Of HOme”
HOW WE CAN HELP…
- Evaluate the patient’s condition.
- Educate the patient’s medication dose, purpose, administration, and side effects.
- Educate the patient’s diabetic diet.
- Educate the patient about normal blood sugar levels.
- Teach the patient the importance of regular doctor follow-up.
- Teach the patient comprehensive foot care.
- Inform physician of any changes in condition.
Address: 2 International Plaza, Suite 901 Nashville, TN
Phone: 615.361.4859 Fax: 615.361.5187
Hours: Our office hours are Monday through Friday 8am to 4:30pm except during holidays. We have a nurse on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to ensure that your needs are met. For medical emergencies, please call 911.