Living Well With COPD
Giving yOu the “Scent Of HOme”
HOW WE CAN HELP…
- Complete respiratory check on every visit.
- Provide education to the patient and their family regarding medications, inhalers, safe oxygen utilization, nutrition, and hydration support.
- Instruct the patient on complications, early detection, and when to notify your office.
- Develop a therapy plan for improved ambulation, breathing exercises, and energy conservation techniques.
- Evaluate the patient for presence or absence of cough and obtain a blood and sputum samples as ordered by your office.
- Facilitate and confirm the patient’s follow-up appointments with their physician.
- Initiate and teach telemonitoring system for the patient.
NON-DISCRIMINATORY POLICY: The non-discriminatory policies of All Heart Home Care apply to all patients/families served, employees and contractors. All Heart Home Care complies with applicable Federal Civil Rights laws and does not discriminate, exclude, treat differently, or deny employment or access to health care on the basis of race, color, gender, appearance, national origin, ancestry, religious creed, political affiliation, age, disability, or sexual orientation.