Living Well With COPD
Giving yOu the “Scent Of HOme”
HOW WE CAN HELP…
- Complete respiratory check on every visit.
- Provide education to the patient and their family regarding medications, inhalers, safe oxygen utilization, nutrition, and hydration support.
- Instruct the patient on complications, early detection, and when to notify your office.
- Develop a therapy plan for improved ambulation, breathing exercises, and energy conservation techniques.
- Evaluate the patient for presence or absence of cough and obtain a blood and sputum samples as ordered by your office.
- Facilitate and confirm the patient’s follow-up appointments with their physician.
- Initiate and teach telemonitoring system for the patient.
Address: 2 International Plaza, Suite 901 Nashville, TN
Phone: 615.361.4859 Fax: 615.361.5187
Hours: Our office hours are Monday through Friday 8am to 4:30pm except during holidays. We have a nurse on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to ensure that your needs are met. For medical emergencies, please call 911.