Living Well With
Congestive heart failure
Giving yOu the “COmfOrt Of HOme”
HOW WE CAN HELP…
- Teach and reinforce the patient regarding their medications and diet.
- Check vital signs, weight, and assist the patient in maintaining logs.
- Instruct the on prevention of complications, early detection, and when to contact your office.
- Develop a plan for daily exercise to improve strength and endurance.
- Facilitate and confirm the patient’s follow-up appointments with the physician.
- Initiate and teach telemonitoring for the patient.
- Teach the patient regarding diuretics, toxicity, and possible interactions.
Address: Two International Plaza, Suite 901 Nashville, TN
Phone: 615.361.4859 Fax: 615.361.5187
Hours: Our office hours are Monday through Friday 8am to 4:30pm except during holidays. We have a nurse on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to ensure that your needs are met. For medical emergencies, please call 911.