Congestive heart failure
Giving yOu the “COmfOrt Of HOme”
HOW WE CAN HELP…
- Teach and reinforce the patient regarding their medications and diet.
- Check vital signs, weight, and assist the patient in maintaining logs.
- Instruct the on prevention of complications, early detection, and when to contact your office.
- Develop a plan for daily exercise to improve strength and endurance.
- Facilitate and confirm the patient’s follow-up appointments with the physician.
- Initiate and teach telemonitoring for the patient.
- Teach the patient regarding diuretics, toxicity, and possible interactions.
NON-DISCRIMINATORY POLICY: The non-discriminatory policies of All Heart Home Care apply to all patients/families served, employees and contractors. All Heart Home Care complies with applicable Federal Civil Rights laws and does not discriminate, exclude, treat differently, or deny employment or access to health care on the basis of race, color, gender, appearance, national origin, ancestry, religious creed, political affiliation, age, disability, or sexual orientation.